Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kenny Florian KenFlo - MMA - No Gi Seminar

Kenny Florian KenFlo - MMA -  No Gi Seminar

'Kenny
Kenny Florian KenFlo - MMA - No Gi Seminar
XVID | English | 272x208 | AVI | 29.970 fps 776 kbps | MP3 120 kbps | 679 MB
Genre: eLearning

Description:
In March of 2004, I gave a MMA/Submission wrestling seminar at Boston Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. It essentially was a not so typical BJJ seminar at your traditional BJJ school. With some encouragement from students and friends, they told me to record it and put it on tape or DVD. I decided to go for it. After the editing of the project and the addition of extras like a highlight video of some of my MMA fights and submission wrestling matches, I decided to offer it to the seminar participants and Boston BJJ students. I made a lot of copies and pretty soon they were sold out. I made some more and sold it to friends and selected people outside of the New England area and once again, the DVD s sold out. I honestly did not expect the demand to be so high and was not prepared for it. It was a first time project for me and the video editor and the positive reviews shows we did some things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment